Facilities

Station 1


1551 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Office: (847) 362-5664 FAX: (847) 362-8829

The Libertyville Fire Department is comprised of 3 stations. The headquarters located at 1551 North Milwaukee Avenue, opened in December of 1990. The station is home to the administrative staff, Fire Prevention Bureau and Training Division. The station has three drive-thru bays, a training room, hose tower, exercise and workout areas and living quarters. Currently, the station houses 2 ambulances, one ladder tower, one fire engine, one water tender, and various utility vehicles. It is staffed by four-six shift personnel, and the administrative staff.
Headquarters
Station 2

Station 2


201 W. Golf Road
Office: (847) 918-2112 FAX: (847) 918-0266

Station 2 is located on the south side of the Village at 201 Golf Road. It was opened in late December of 1990. The station has three drive-thru bays, a conference room, workout area and living quarters. Currently, the station houses two ambulances, one fire engine, one quint, one squad, a dive van and boat. It is staffed with three shift personnel.

Station 3


13415 Atkinson Road
Office: (847) 735-2220 FAX: (847) 735-6409

Station 3 is located in the Fire Protection District at 13415 Atkinson Road, south of Abbott Laboratories. The building is shared with Abbott Fire Protection, and was opened in 1998. The station has three drive-thru bays, a training room, workout area and living quarters. Currently, the station houses two ambulances and a fire engine. It is staffed with three shift personnel. It is also home to our vintage 1946 American LaFrance engine.
Station 3