You are here:
1551 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Office: (847) 362-5664 FAX: (847) 362-8829
The Libertyville Fire Department is comprised of 3 stations. The headquarters located at
1551 North Milwaukee Avenue
, opened in December of 1990. The station is home to the administrative staff, Fire Prevention Bureau and Training Division. The station has three drive-thru bays, a training room, hose tower, exercise and workout areas and living quarters. Currently, the station houses 2 ambulances, one quint, one engine and various utility vehicles. It is staffed by four-five shift personnel, and the administrative staff.
201 W. Golf Road
Office: (847) 918-2112 FAX: (847) 918-0266
Station 2 is located on the south side of the Village at
201 Golf Road
. It was opened in late December of 1990. The station has three drive-thru bays, a conference room, workout area and living quarters. Currently, the station houses two ambulances, one engine, one quint, one squad, a dive van and boat. It is staffed with three-four shift personnel.
13415 Atkinson Road
Office: (847) 735-2220 FAX: (847) 735-6409
Station 3 is located in the Fire Protection District at
13415 Atkinson Road, south
of Abbott Laboratories. The building is shared with Abbott Fire Protection, and was opened in 1998. The station has three drive-thru bays, a training room, workout area and living quarters. Currently, the station houses two engines and an ambulance, and is staffed with three-four shift personnel. It is also home to our vintage 1946 American LaFrance engine.