The Village of Libertyville has a fully developed utility system. The following are links to local providers:
- Water: Lake Michigan water is provided through the Central Lake County Joint Action Water Agency (JAWA). The Village of Libertyville Water & Sewer Billing Department handles account set-up, 847-918-2007. Excess capacity exists.
- Wastewater Treatment: Village of Libertyville, Public Works Department, 847-918-2100. Billing is handled through the Village of Libertyville Water & Sewer Billing Department, 847-918-2007. Excess capacity exists.
- Refuse: The Village has a commercial garbage franchise contract which requires use of Groot.
- Specialty Solid Waste Collection: Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO), 847-336-9340
- Gas: primary provider is North Shore Gas, 866-556-6004, other providers available
- Electric: Municipal negotiated rates through Commonwealth Edison (Exelon Corp), 800-Edison, ComEd business development flyer; other providers available.
- Cable TV/Internet/Phone: Comcast, 800-316-1619; TDS, 866-9-TDSBIZ; AT&T.
- DSL: primary provider is AT&T, 800-661-2705, other providers available