Handicapped Parking Placards

The Libertyville Police Department is able to process applications for Temporary (90 days or less) Handicapped Parking Placards. Applications for a Permanent Placard must be sent to the Illinois Secretary of State.

Application forms are available online through the Illinois Secretary of State's website. They must be completed by the applicant and their physician. There is no charge for a temporary placard.

Please note - The Libertyville Police Department can only accept and process requests for Temporary placards from residents of the Village and/or Libertyville Township. All others must request them from your home community or township, or the Illinois Secretary of State.