We are located in the Schertz Municipal Building, 200 E. Cook Avenue, Libertyville, IL, and are open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, except Village holidays. Cook Avenue is located in the heart of downtown Libertyville and is easily accessible from Interstate 94, State Route 21 (Milwaukee Avenue), State Route 137 (Buckley/Peterson Road), State Route 45 and State Route 176.
You can contact us online
, by phone at (847) 918-2020 or via fax at (847) 918-9439.
are adopted and amended through the Libertyville Municipal Code, Chapter 6 Building and Technical Regulations and are available to download in a .pdf format.
Permits and Registrations
- Online Permit Application (only for roofing, low voltage, and private sewer repair)
- General Permit Information (plan review, cost, inspections, work hours)
- Commercial Permit Information (submittal requirements for stores, offices, factories, etc)
- Residential Permit Information (submittal requirements for new homes, remodeling, etc)
- Contractor Registration (licensing & insurance requirements)
- Electrical Contractor License Exam (take an exam to be a licensed electrical contractor)